Personal Injury Attorneys in Reading
There When You Need Help the Most
After being injured in a serious accident, you deserve compassionate assistance that genuinely cares about what happens next. Knafo Law Offices in Reading, Pennsylvania provides just that and so much more. Our law firm has been growing in recognition and renown since we first opened our doors in 1982.
Come see what decades of legal experience can do for your injury claim by calling us at (610) 756-1098 and arranging an initial consultation with our lawyers.
How Were You Injured?
You can never be sure when another person will make a terrible error and cause an accident or injury. You can be sure that our Reading personal injury attorneys will be there to help you with any consequent injury claim, though. We have worked diligently throughout the years to become highly familiar with all sorts of personal injury cases. No matter how you were injured, you can take your case to our doors with confidence.
To name only a few common case types we can accept:
- Car accidents: In a crash with a negligent driver? Get our help dealing with their insurance company, especially if they try to deny liability.
- Construction accidents: Construction firms and companies are notorious for complicating insurance claims filed for accidents at construction sites. Count on us to help you navigate the situation.
- Medical malpractice: When a medical provider does more harm than good to a patient, it could constitute medical malpractice. To know if your doctor’s mistakes warrant a lawsuit, call (610) 756-1098.
- Slip and falls: A slip and fall accident can cause serious injuries, especially if the person who falls is an elder or child. The property owner might say you “should have been more careful” but that doesn’t shake their responsibility to keep their property hazard-free.
- Wrongful death claims: Losing a loved one to someone else’s mistakes is unbearable. Put the work of pursuing a claim or lawsuit on our shoulders, so you can focus on grieving.
We can also assist with workers’ compensation claims if you need help filing for workers’ comp or your claim was already denied. We believe in empowering hardworking people like you with honest, steadfast legal representation.
What Damages Can You Receive?
The financial disruption you experience after an accident can sometimes feel worse than your actual injuries. Losing paychecks because you are staying home from work while recuperating can be overwhelming, especially as medical bills start to accrue. If you want to free yourself from your financial worries and find stability once again, then you need to consider filing a claim against the liable party and demand full compensation.
Four types of damages apply to most claims:
- Medical costs: Hospitalization, emergency care, surgery, prescription medicines, aftercare, rehabilitation, and other medical costs can all pile up after a bad accident.
- Property damage: You will likely have property repair and replacement costs to pursue in a vehicle accident claim, but it can also come up in other case types.
- Lost wages: The portion of your wages you lose while unable to work can be demanded from the liable party through your claim.
- Pain and suffering: The suffering you have endured because of your injuries can be calculated as noneconomic damages, helping you find a sense of closure.
No one wants to go through all of the details and math of calculating damages when they should be focused on their own health, though. To pursue the right amount of damages without putting more on your shoulders, let Knafo Law Offices in Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania handle everything for you. Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to making your injury claim as easy as possible for you, even while we go head-to-head with corporate defense attorneys.
You can get a free consultation with our team to begin.
Wrongful Death $15.2 Million
Wrongful death case ended in a verdict of over $15 million dollars.
Motorcycle Accident $7.25 Million
Using mediation after a motorcycle accident, $7,250,000 was awarded.
Medical Malpractice $4.1 Million
Secured a settlement of over $4 million dollars after medical malpractice occurred.
Negligent Trucker $3 Million
Secured a $3 million dollar settlement for client involving a negligent truck driver.
Workers' Compensation $2.9 Million
$2.9 million dollar settlement involving a workers' compensation case.