Steven Zakos graduated Cum Laude from Temple University, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree and was a part of the University Honors Program and Varsity College Bowl. He then attended Vermont Law School and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in 1996. At Vermont Law School, he was a Trial Advocacy Team Supervising Clinician of the South Royalton Legal Clinic.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- Listed in Pennsylvania Rising Stars® 2010
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the bars of Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the United States
- Member, District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Lehigh, Northampton, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
Ready to get started on your case? Reach out to Attorney Zakos today by calling our office at (610) 756-1098 or filling out our online form.