Reading Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Tough Representation Emphasizing Client Service in Pennsylvania
Motorcycle riders have a reputation for fearlessness, bold living, risk taking, and thrill seeking. Because of this stereotype, they can sometimes be unfairly characterized and even blamed when accidents occur. The statistics tell a different story, however. In fact, some data shows that as many as 80% of all motorcycle vs. vehicle accidents are the faults of the automobile drivers involved, not the bikers.
At Knafo Law Offices, we offer tough and effective representation for motorcycle wreck victims. Our experienced Reading motorcycle accident attorneys understand how to look at the case from your perspective and we’re ready to win your case and obtain the compensation that you deserve. You should know all of your options, so let our accomplished and dedicated team provide the support and answers you are looking for—starting with a free and confidential case evaluation!
For more information about the work we do and the representation we provide for Pennsylvania motorcycle accident victims, call Knafo Law Offices at (610) 756-1098 or contact us online to schedule a free case evaluation.
How Many Motorcycle Crashes Happen in the U.S. & Pennsylvania?
Statistics from Carinsurance.net for the United States show that in the year 2018:
- 4,985 motorcyclists were killed nationwide
- 45% of motorcycle crashes resulted in more than a minor injury
- Drunk driving was responsible for one out of every three serious and life-threatening motorcycle crashes
- Motorcycle helmets lower the risk of suffering a head injury by 69% and the risk of death by almost half
- Motorcyclists are 29 times more likely to suffer fatal injuries than car passengers
- There were a total of 966 multi vehicle crashes involving motorcycles
- 217 bikers were killed in motorcycle accidents across the state, an increase from 174 in 2019
- Another 3,227 suffered injuries from motorcycle crashes
- Most wrecks involving motorcycles occurred on highways
- Motorcyclists had the largest percentage of drinking drivers to total drivers compared to drivers of other vehicles
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
When a motorist driving a personal car, delivery truck, or other motor vehicle causes injury to a biker, the motorist can be held accountable for the victim’s medical bills and other accident-related expenses, such as property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
The primary causes of multi vehicle motorcycle crashes include:
- Reckless driving
- Poor road design and/or upkeep
- Low visibility conditions
- Driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Motorcycle defects
As you can see, instead of or in addition to another motorist being at fault for your crash, other parties may be found liable for your injuries as well, such as the motorcycle’s manufacturer (in the case of defective parts) or the local government organization that manages roads (if something like a pothole caused the crash, for instance). Our legal team will help you pinpoint exactly which party or parties is liable so we can hold them accountable for all your accident-related expenses.
Why Choose Us to Fight for Your Rights
At Knafo Law Offices, our trial tested legal team has been helping Pennsylvania injury victims since 1982. We possess the experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to stand up for our wrongfully injured clients, no matter how challenging or complex the case may be. We have seen it all and our passion for representing accident victims has only become stronger over the last four decades.
Reasons to choose us include:
- Free and confidential consultations are available to all potential clients—with no obligation
- Knafo Law Offices has been the recipient of numerous prestigious legal awards
- Our dedicated legal team is backed by nearly four decades of experience
- Personalized representation is always a given; we will never make any decisions without your input or considering your best interests
- We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements
If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident in Pennsylvania, you already know the financial repercussions of these incidents. Our team can help you recover what you deserve after your injury. We will then fight for your right to fair and just compensation while you focus your energy on more important things, such as your recovery. We will not stop until you have received the maximum compensation you rightfully deserve.
Contact Knafo Law Offices at (610) 756-1098 or contact us online for a free consultation with a Reading motorcycle accident lawyer!
Record-Setting $15.2 Million Wrongful Death
Wrongful death case ended in a verdict of over $15 million dollars.
$8.2 Million Car Accident
Car accident verdict.
$7.25 Million Motorcycle Accident
Using mediation after a motorcycle accident, $7,250,000 was awarded.
$4.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Secured a settlement of over $4 million dollars after medical malpractice occurred.
$3 Million Negligent Trucker
Secured a $3 million dollar settlement for client involving a negligent truck driver.