Allentown Slip & Fall Accident Attorney
Premises Liability in Bethlehem, Easton & the Lehigh Valley
Slips, trips, and falls are a leading cause of accidental injury in the United States. They can occur virtually anywhere, indoors or out, and can cause serious injuries like broken bones, back injuries, and head trauma.
It is important to understand one’s rights if injured in a slip and fall accident on another’s property. This type of accident may provide the foundation for a premises liability claim against the property owner or manager for failing to maintain safe property grounds.
We take on cases across the Lehigh Valley area involving slip and fall accidents at:
- Retail stores
- Grocery stores
- Office buildings
- Parking lots
- Construction sites
- Amusement parks
- Water parks
- Shopping malls
- and many other locations.
No matter the circumstances surrounding your accident, we are confident in our ability to help.
Common causes of slip and fall accidents:
- Potholes in a parking lot
- Defective sidewalks
- Waxed or recently mopped floors
- Uneven flooring, loose rugs or mats
- Icy surfaces
After a Slip & Fall Accident
The steps you take after a slip and fall accident may influence whether you are able to move forward with a claim. As such, we recommend that you:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, and tell your doctor how you were injured. Keep all bills, records, and other pertinent medical information.
- Take pictures of the scene and the hazard that caused you to slip and fall.
- Take pictures of your injuries and any damage to your clothing or other personal property.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses who saw what occurred.
- Get the contact information of the property owner or manager.
- Call an Allentown slip and fall attorney at our firm and find out how we can help you take legal action.
An Allentown slip and fall accident lawyer at Knafo Law Offices can answer your questions and help you understand what to do if you were injured because you slipped, fell, or tripped while on another’s property.
Record-Setting $15.2 Million Wrongful Death
Wrongful death case ended in a verdict of over $15 million dollars.
$8.2 Million Car Accident
Car accident verdict.
$7.25 Million Motorcycle Accident
Using mediation after a motorcycle accident, $7,250,000 was awarded.
$4.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Secured a settlement of over $4 million dollars after medical malpractice occurred.
$3 Million Negligent Trucker
Secured a $3 million dollar settlement for client involving a negligent truck driver.