Jerry Knafo is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Villanova University where he ranked third in his Business Administration major. He obtained his law degree from Temple University School of Law earning recognition for his trial skills by receiving the Barrister’s Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. Attorney Knafo has a Master’s Degree in business administration (MBA) and a Master’s Degree in Psychology (MsPsych). Knafo has obtained certification from Harvard University in Negotiation Mastery as well as certification from MIT in Applied Business Analytics.
A Career Dedicated to Helping the Injured
He began practicing personal injury law in 1982 and founded Knafo Law Offices in 1993. Knafo has dedicated his career to helping the injured. Attorney Knafo is authorized to practice before the United States Supreme court, and he is a frequent lecturer to lawyers, students, and the community.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys,10 Best in Client Satisfaction - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Awarded the highest "Preeminent AV®" rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Avvo® Rated - "Superb" - 10.0
- Voted "Best Attorney" - Morning Call Reader's Choice Awards® 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Voted "Best of the Valley-Best Family Lawyer-Personal Injury" Lehigh Valley Magazine-2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Board of Governors, PA Trial Lawyers Association (1987-2002)
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys of Pennsylvania - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 - The American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Former Chairman and Committee Member - Disciplinary Board Hearing Committee 4.02, PA Supreme Court (1992-1998) & (1999-2005)
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate of the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- President, Elite Lawyers of America® - Gold Member
Memberships & Associations
- Former Law and Paralegal Instructor at local colleges
- Life Fellow, PA Bar Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Who's Who Among American Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Diplomate of Trial Advocacy, American Association for Justice
- Senior Counsel, College of Master Advocates and Barristers
- Senior Counsel, American Board of Barristers
- Member, Academy of Advocacy
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
Ready to get started on your case? Reach out to Attorney Knafo today by calling our office at (610) 756-1098 or filling out our online form.