Whitehall Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Serious Motorcycle Accident Claim Representation
Knafo Law Offices is proud to offer our comprehensive legal services to locals in Whitehall who were hurt in a motorcycle accident. Many law firms stay away from motorcycle accident clients because these cases can be difficult to win and hotly contested. Not us, though. When a client is in need, we dive into the work and take on stubborn insurance companies and defendants head-on. We cannot be intimidated, and we will not be deterred once we start a case.
Get a winning legal team on your side. Call (610) 756-1098 now.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
The steps you take immediately after a motorcycle accident are crucial. In many cases, the most useful evidence of negligence and liability is captured in these moments. Afterward, it can become much more difficult to find such evidence, especially if the opposition has been working diligently to find a way to make it less useful.
Let us know if you followed these steps after your motorcycle accident:
- Call 911: You should call 911 if someone has been seriously injured or a vehicle has been badly damaged in a motorcycle accident. Because most motorcycle accidents result in severe injuries to the involved motorcyclists, it stands to say that 911 should be called after most of these collisions. The emergency responders who show up to the scene can be literal lifesavers. Furthermore, the reports that paramedics, firefighters, and law enforcement officers create later can be incredible pieces of evidence for your claim later.
- Exchange information: Your motorcycle accident claim cannot get too far if you do not know who caused your accident. Exchanging insurance and identifying information after a crash is a must. If you don’t have a pen and piece of paper handy, then you can snap photographs of ID and insurance papers using your smartphone.
- Collect evidence: The best evidence collection tools you have at your disposal after a motorcycle accident will probably be your smartphone and its camera app. Use the camera to photograph the scene from multiple angles. Be very thorough and do not worry about taking too many. You can also record videos of eyewitnesses who want to give testimonies regarding what they saw.
- See a doctor: Lastly, you should always see a medical professional shortly after being in a motorcycle accident, even if you think you feel fine. A doctor can check for any underlying injuries. They will also mark in your medical record when your injuries occurred and what caused them.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
Taking care of our clients to the fullest of our abilities is always the main focus when we are handling a claim. If you were badly injured in a motorcycle accident while riding through Whitehall, then you will want the guidance and support of a legal team that can handle virtually all phases and steps of your claim.
Our attorneys can help your case by:
- Investigating the circumstances of your motorcycle accident.
- Determining liability for the accident and your damages.
- Uncovering all possible insurance policies to file against.
- Calculating your past and future damages accurately.
- Filing your claim and answering initial responses to it.
- Negotiating with the insurer for a fair settlement agreement.
- Litigating in court if a fair settlement is not possible.
- Providing genuine moral support throughout your case.
Choose a Firm That Truly Cares About You
We know that you have your choice when it comes to finding a motorcycle accident attorney in Whitehall. But we know that we stand out from other law firms for many reasons, including our real care about you and your wellbeing. You do not get pressured to take the first settlement possible when you’re working with Knafo Law Offices. Your case will not get passed around by paralegals and then stuffed into a file cabinet for months, either. We respect you and your case, and we fight for every dollar you are owed.
To arrange a free case evaluation, call us at (610) 756-1098 now.
Record-Setting $15.2 Million Wrongful Death
Wrongful death case ended in a verdict of over $15 million dollars.
$8.2 Million Car Accident
Car accident verdict.
$7.25 Million Motorcycle Accident
Using mediation after a motorcycle accident, $7,250,000 was awarded.
$4.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Secured a settlement of over $4 million dollars after medical malpractice occurred.
$3 Million Negligent Trucker
Secured a $3 million dollar settlement for client involving a negligent truck driver.