Knafo Law Offices Attorneys
Jerry R. Knafo, Esq.
Villanova University: Bachelor of Science Business Administration: Magna Cum Laude, Graduated 3rd in his major.
Temple University Law School: Juris Doctorate. Awarded Barrister's Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.
Wilkes University-Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Graduated with honors.
- Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Awarded the highest "Preeminent AV®" rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Avvo® Rated - "Superb" - 10.0.
- Voted "Best Attorney" - Morning Call Reader's Choice Awards® 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Voted "Best of the Valley-Best Family Lawyer-Personal Injury" Lehigh Valley Magazine-2012, 2013 and 2014
- Board of Governors, PA Trial Lawyers Association (1987-2002).
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys of Pennsylvania - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 - The American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Former Chairman and Committee Member-Disciplinary Board Hearing Committee 4.02, PA Supreme Court (1992-1998)(1999-2005).
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate of the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- President, Elite Lawyers of America®.
- Former Law and Paralegal Instructor at local colleges.
- Life Fellow, PA Bar Association.
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Who's Who Among American Lawyers.
- American Bar Association.
- American Association for Justice, Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Diplomate of Trial Advocacy, American Association for Justice.
- Senior Counsel, The College of Master Advocates and Barristers.
- Senior Counsel, American Board of Barristers.
- Member, Academy of Advocacy.
- Litigation Counsel of America.
- Lehigh County Bar Association.
- Northampton County Bar Association.
- Authorized to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
- Frequent lecturer to lawyers, students and the community.
Kristin M. Harvey, Esq.
Moravian College, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude.
Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Editor of Widener Law Symposium Journal.
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, formerly PA Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Member, American Association for Justice, formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Member, Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Stephen W. Zakos, Esq.
Temple University, Bachelor of Science, cum laude, University Honors Program, Varsity College Bowl
Vermont Law School, JD 1996, Trial Advocacy Team Supervising Clinician, South Royalton Legal Clinic
- Listed in Pennsylvania Rising Stars® 2010.
- Member of the bars of Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the United States
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Member, American Association for Justice.
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
- Member, Lehigh, Northampton, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
Frank G. Procyk, Esq.
Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1977
Law School Duquesne University, J.D., 1980
Admitted 1980, Pennsylvania; 1982, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Memberships Lehigh County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
CALL KNAFO LAW OFFICES
4201 W. Tilghman Street
Allentown, PA 18104